The ProVal team was stopped at the end of August 2012, and reborn into a new team
These pages do not evolve anymore, please follow the link above for up-to-date informations about our team.
The «Synchronous Languages» thematic aims at designing and developing languages dedicated to the programming of embedded systems. These languages are based both on the synchronous model of concurrency and on the principles of functional languages.
- Lucid Synchrone: a synchronous data-flow language combined with some features from ML languages.
- ReactiveML: an extension of OCaml with new constructs coming from the synchronous reactive model.
- Albert Benveniste, Benoit Caillaud, and Marc Pouzet. The fundamentals of hybrid systems modelers. In 49th IEEE International Conference on Decision and Control (CDC'10), December 2010.
- Louis Mandel, Florence Plateau, and Marc Pouzet. Lucy-n: a n-Synchronous Extension of Lustre. In 10th International Conference on Mathematics of Program Construction (MPC'10), June 2010.
- Marc Pouzet and Pascal Raymond. Modular Static Scheduling of Synchronous Data-flow Networks: An efficient symbolic representation. Journal of Design Automation for Embedded Systems, 2010. Special issue of selected papers from Embedded System Week.
- Paul Caspi, Jean-Louis Colaço, Léonard Gérard, Marc Pouzet, and Pascal Raymond. Synchronous objects with scheduling policies: Introducing safe shared memory in Lustre. In ACM International Conference on Languages, Compilers, and Tools for Embedded Systems (LCTES'09), June 2009.
- Albert Cohen, Louis Mandel, Florence Plateau, and Marc Pouzet. Abstraction of Clocks in Synchronous Data-flow Systems. In The Sixth ASIAN Symposium on Programming Languages and Systems (APLAS'08), December 2008.
- Darek Biernacki, Jean-Louis Colaco, Grégoire Hamon, and Marc Pouzet. Clock-directed modular code generation of synchronous data-flow languages. In ACM International Conference on Languages, Compilers, and Tools for Embedded Systems (LCTES'08), June 2008.
- Gwenaël Delaval, Alain Girault, and Marc Pouzet. A type system for the automatic distribution of higher-order synchronous dataflow programs. In ACM International Conference on Languages, Compilers, and Tools for Embedded Systems (LCTES'08), June 2008.
- Louis Mandel and Florence Plateau. Interactive programming of reactive systems. In Model-driven High-level Programming of Embedded Systems (SLA++P'08), April 2008.